Selasa, 26 Januari 2010

I am good in the broken heart series

Look what I have found...
Some quote for broken heart...
I took some of them and put here...I took for one reason...its happen to me...

To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
Bess Myerson

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
Anonymous

I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
Rita Rudner


Well I am not suppose to read those stupid quote coz just make me very awful now...

I need help now...googling for some inspirations quote....

Damn I am good..look i found one quote:

No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
Rev. Jesse Jackson



See maybe I should have more dream...dreamer don't stop dream when something ruined her dream...


2 komentar:

kyku mengatakan...

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation"

Adhex mengatakan...

ejaannya ada yang bahasa indonesia gak??? aku gak paham hihih